- Kurrajong Before and After School Care at Kurrajong Community Centre, and Vacation Care during school holidays.
- Early Childhood Services including Mobile Preschool services at Bilpin and Blaxland Ridge Community Centres.
- Mobile Minders childcare service for organisations which provide parent education groups in the community.
- Family Support Service that offers support services to families in the community and parenting skills programs.
- Youth Welfare Services providing educational and early intervention programs for youth to schools and other organisations. Our mobile youth bus works with isolated young people across the Hawkesbury communities with out of hours support services to youth.
- DRUMBEAT 'Building Resilience through Rhythm', this program promotes social understanding and connection through a team drumming experience.
- Community Development projects including a weekly shopping trip for isolated communities, a monthly senior's coffee morning group excursion, weekly Tai Chi classes, supporting and contributing to community events.